Customer service is extremely important at Mesa’s Edge. While we value our first time customers, we appreciate our returning customers who many times bring friends and family to enjoy and purchase artwork. Our honesty and integrity are known throughout the Southwest and further. We strive to be a valuable resource to our customers and enjoy being the connection between the artist and collector. Our sales associates are very knowledgeable about the different kinds of artwork, materials, gemstones, and techniques since most are artists themselves. We can provide authentication of our merchandise to guarantee that what we sell is genuine. We provide authentic information about our products, artists, and local Native information. If you are looking for some of the best quality in Southwestern and Native American artwork or just want to browse, come visit us!
PLACING AN ORDER
To place an order, click the “Add to Cart” button on any item. This will place the product in your shopping cart. A sidebar window will open, allowing you to “Edit Cart, “Checkout”, or Continue Shopping. There is also a box to leave a “note”. This is the perfect place to tell us if you have a preference on shipping, signature requirement, or anything else.
When you are ready to checkout, at any time you can return to the “Checkout” screen by clicking the “Cart” link at the very top right corner of any page.
Layaway is a great way to purchase art at Mesa’s Edge.
- 50% down payment is required and the remaining balance can be paid off within 2 months
- If the purchase is a consignment piece, the down payment is 50% with the remaining balance to be paid within 30 days.
- If the purchaser wishes to cancel the sale any time before the 1-2 months, the 50% down payment will be retained and any remaining balance refunded.
- If the payment is not made monthly (on the same day as the earlier purchase date), a late fee of 10% of the purchase price will be added.
- If the layaway is not paid off after 3 months, we will attempt to contact the customer up to 3 times. If we cannot reach the customer or hear back from them, then the sale will be canceled and all payments will be retained.
- The paid item will be shipped as soon as the last payment is made or cleared.
We ship orders as quickly as possible, and in many cases we will ship your order the same or next day after the payment is received. We try to offer as affordable shipping as possible while still ensuring the item(s) are delivered safely. All pieces will be shipped with insurance.
Within 18 days of the customer’s receipt of purchase, we accept undamaged returns for a store credit/exchange. We closely examine each piece before it is shipped to a customer to make sure it is intact and without blemish. It must be returned in the same condition. Layaways, special/custom orders and modified jewelry (sizing, customizations, etc.) are non-refundable. Do not bend or “re-size” a bracelet until you’ve determined that you wish to keep it.
WHICH CARRIER SHOULD YOU SHIP WITH?
We receive daily shipments from FedEx, UPS, and USPS. Please feel free to select the carrier you prefer. USPS Priority is a reliable way to ship and is less expensive than some of the other ways. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
The best way to test the size and fit of a piece of jewelry is to try it on in the store; however, we know that’s not always an option. We use the following terminology to describe jewelry measurements.
- Height: This is the total height of the item, including the bale for pendants and the top of the wire for earrings.
- Width: The width is the measurement of the item at its widest point. Especially important in bracelets and rings.
- Necklace Length: This is the measurement from end-to-end of the necklace, including the clasp.
BRACELETS: There isn’t a standardized, universal sizing chart for wrist size. Bracelets, like wrists, have different shapes. While not an exact science, the best thing you can do is use a soft measuring tape and loosely measure the circumference of your wrist at the point you plan on wearing it. Don’t pull the measuring tape tightly or it will dig into your skin, and result in a smaller size.
BUCKLES: The height and width are self-explanatory, but a maximum belt width where the buckle will attach is very important especially if you already have a belt you want to use with it.
RINGS: Band width must be measured in regard to how narrow or wide it is. The wider the band, the larger the size will be needed to fit your finger. In lieu of going to a jeweler to find out your correct ring size, wrap a piece of paper around the preferred finger, end to end, without any overlap. Then use a measuring tape to find the length of the paper. We can use that to determine your size.
Mesa’s Edge guarantees the craftsmanship of our art and is happy to facilitate any repairs. Proof of purchase is required for all repairs. There may be a repair charge if it has been damaged by mishandling or subjected to chemicals. (Artists are very good at discerning those issues). All repair costs must be agreed to before the repair will begin.
When shipping art back to Mesa’s Edge, please carefully package your pieces – especially jewelry. Mesa’s Edge is not responsible for returns/repairs damaged in-transit and any related costs will be the responsibility of the customer/shipper. It is wise to insure the package to cover the cost of the item.